How You Contribute
Every time you purchase a Shanah Equestrian product, you:
- Support charities in the equestrian industry that: provide shelter to local abused and neglected horses, provide education, veterinary assistance and resources to working horses and the people who depend on them, and provide assistance to those suffering from mental health in the equine industry
- You support local economy
- You support innovation in the fashion industry to find greener fabrics and production processes without compromising on quality
- Help protect the environment and lower your carbon footprint
- Help democratize art
- Support a movement and a business that uses its resources as a force for good
- Can look fabulous and feel confident knowing you made a good deed!
We are looking to add to our ambassador team!
Send us an email at email@example.com with any relevant information (CV, video, etc.) telling us why you would like to be part of our team. We would love to hear about you, your values, your goals and your passion!
Originally from New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Brittany is a Canadian Grand-Prix rider. She has represented her country at the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto, the 2018 World Equestrian Games in Tryon and is set to compete as the top Canadian ranked rider at the 2021 Olympic Games in Tokyo.
Bianca is an extremely accomplissed professional rider. She is a NAJYRC silver and bronze medalist and is known to consistently train and compete horses up to Grand-Prix. She has very big ambitions and we hope to see her achieve them!
Camille is a Canadian U25 rider, 3 x NAJYRC gold medallist and is considered to be Canada's top up-and-coming dressage rider. With her talent and her strong string of horses, she is sure to have a very bright future ahead of her.